Welcome to Award Winning Kurrimine Beach Holiday Park
Located at the southern end of Kurrimine Beach, a quiet fishing village untouched by major development. Our Holiday Park, set in lush tropical gardens, is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday, lots of fun for the kids and a perfect base to explore the beautiful Cassowary Coast.
Kurrimine Beach is an unspoilt tropical holiday destination with the Great Barrier Reef on its doorstep. The spirit and hospitality of old North Queensland is still alive in the picturesque fishing hamlet. It has become a haven for those who appreciate the laid back style of holidaying and relaxation.
Situated 9 kilometres off the Bruce Highway, 1.5 hours drive south of Cairns, 2.5 hours north of Townsville and close to Mission Beach, Innisfail and Tully, Kurrimine Beach Holiday Park is truly a "get away from it all" paradise offering the perfect holiday hideaway.
Click on the "Book Now" button for special offers including free nights in our cabins and special weekly site rates!
- New Family Beach Houses - wheelchair friendly option available
- 2 Bedroom Villas
- Deluxe Ensuite Cabins
- Open Plan Ensuite Cabins
- Powered Sites for caravans, motor homes, camper trailers and tents
All our villas, holiday units, park cabins and sites have a peaceful, private feel as they are all individually landscaped.
Our fantastic facilities include:
- New Water Park
- Saltwater Swimming Pool with Giant Inflatable Toys
- Camp kitchen
- Giant Chess and Checkers
- Table Tennis
- Games Room & TV room
- Jumping Pillow
- Modern Amenities
- Laundry Facilities
- Dump Point
Kurrimine Beach Holiday Park is a short stroll to a beautiful palm fringed tropical beach with beautiful views of Dunk Island and the South Barnard Islands.
Things to do at Kurrimine Beach
- walk out to and explore King Reef at New Moon (very low tides)
- beach and easy walks
- fishing, both reef and creek – close to a tidal ocean boat ramp and Maria creek
- Beach horse riding
- Explore National Conservation Park
Things to do close-by:
- Paronella Park – voted Number 1 must do in Queensland
- Murdering Point Winery – award winning tropical fruit wine
- Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walk
- Waterfalls and rainforest trails
- White Water Rafting on the mighty Tully River
- Jump the Beach - Skydiving
- Picnic on south Barnard Island
- Explore the Canecutter Way
- Several festivals and events held in the region throughout the year
Resident owners, Marcus and Kay, welcome you to Kurrimine Beach Holiday Park and look forward to meeting you at the winter weekly get-togethers and other activities held throughout the year. It is no wonder that Kurrimine Beach is where the locals choose to spend their holidays and is truly one of North Queensland's best kept secrets.